Also attending the YIE I UMA 2020 trophy, Deputy Chancellor 3, Head of PKK UMA, PKK Functions, and the entire jury as well as the winners of YIE I UMA 2020.
The following are the winning students in the 2020 Young Innovation and Exhibition (YIE) who were entered into several competition categories, as follows:
- JAMBU SEED Divergent Capsules: Jerry Dwi Wiratama, Gracia Alva Berti & Kressensia E. M. Banjarnahor (Faculty of Engineering)
- PHOTOBOOTH Project: Dimas Dwi Risandi & Putri Sinta Arum (Faculty of Engineering)
- KBBI Nias Culture Picture Card: Yorizal Tri Marzuki & Servista Waruwu (Faculty of Social and Political Sciences & Faculty of Engineering)
Poster Design Categories:
- WAHYU HIDAYAH (Faculty of Engineering)
- DIMAS DWI RISANDI (Faculty of Engineering)
- SUHENDRA (Faculty of Economics & Business)
- Application of Ecola-Edible Coating Modified Cocoa Skin in Post-Harvest Handling of Horticultural Products (Ilham Hidayat – Andika Eka Syahputra) – Faculty of Agriculture
- PETRA-X (Zulfahmi Simbolon – Bayu Syahputra) – Faculty of Agriculture
- BALIPA (M. Hamdani Santoso – Riyan Sanjaya) – Faculty of Agriculture
Congratulations to the students who have contributed to the 2020 YIE program. For those who have not succeeded in getting a winner, don’t be discouraged, there are still opportunities to come.