Immediately, let’s learn how to make it. Friends can take notes or come back to this article
Follow each step well, bro and sist…
1. 9 Liters of Clean Water
2. 2 Bottles of Yakult Milk
3. Yeast Tape 1 grain that has been finely ground
4. Pure Coconut Water (Taken from one old coconut)
5. Molasses / Sugarcane Drops as much as 3 bottle caps plus 1/2 liter of clean water.
If you have trouble finding molasses or molasses, you can replace it with 1 Kg of brown/javanese sugar which has been diluted with 1/2 liter of water first. #Required Tools:
1. Big Black Bucket
2. 10 Liter jerry can #How to make it
1. All ingredients are sequentially mixed in one large bucket container.
2. Stir everything for about 2-3 minutes, until all ingredients are evenly mixed.
3. Put it in a 1o liter jerry can then close it as tightly as possible. The new fermentation process begins
4. Store in a cool place for 7-10 days with minimal sunlight conditions so that the fermentation process goes well.
5. During the fermentation process, don’t forget to open the jerry cans once every 1-2 days so that the gas/steam in the jerry can come out. After that, don’t forget to close it again, as close as possible, bro!
6. After 7-10 days RABAL Probiotic is ready to use. An indication of the success of the Rabal probiotic will be brown.
Nb: If molasses is not available, it can be replaced with EM4 and melted brown sugar. Some breeders also add granulated sugar to feed lactobacillus bacteria and turmeric juice to increase appetite.
Free you can be creative.. #How to give to fish (catfish, tilapia, eel, catfish, carp, etc.)
1. Rabal probiotics can be given at a dose of 2-3 bottle caps/m3 pond.
2. Can also be given to feed pellets with a dose of 1kg pellets + 2-3 bottle caps of PROBIOTIK RABAL + 1/2 warm water. Mix all stir until evenly distributed. Let stand 10-15 minutes, the feed is ready to be given to the fish. #How to give to poultry (broiler chicken, village, duck, duck, quail, etc.)
1. Giving can be given to drinking water by mixing 2 bottle caps for every 1 liter of drinking water.
2. Can also be given to poultry feed by mixing 2 bottle caps / kg of feed given. #How to Give to Rabbits, Goats and Cows
So far there is no specific literature, but the results of my interviews with several rabbit and goat breeders RABAL probiotics are quite influential in livestock growth and increase appetite, but specifically for cows, tape yeast is omitted. #How Rabal Probiotics Work
Rabal probiotics are ingredients made from a mixture of Lactobacillus bacteria and yeast resulting from fermentation.
This probiotic is claimed to be harmless by some users and safe for farmed livestock because it is made from good bacteria.
The way it works is simple, which is to help break down food that can be digested properly by the intestines so that the absorbed feed is converted into meat optimally. RABAL Probiotic Benefitsbiotik
1. Increase the appetite and growth of fish and poultry livestock.
2. Accelerate harvesting time and of course will reduce feed costs.
3. Able to increase the weight of fish and poultry.
4. Increase the body’s resistance or immunity of fish and livestock to be stronger in facing disease attacks and changes in temperature/climate.
5. The chicken will reduce the smell of feces due to ammonia gas, very useful also in maintaining the cleanliness of the cage.
6. Able to increase the absorption of protein in feed and turn it into meat to the maximum.
That’s interesting information about HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN RABAL PROBIOTIC THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN ABLE TO INCREASE THE APPOINTMENT AND GROWTH OF LIVESTOCK!! PLEASE PROVE!!